Thank you for your interest in joining our department! Looking for a city that offers the perfect combination of fun, work, and excitement? Then Fullerton PD is the department for you!
Our family of over 200 employees welcomes you to join the finest police department in North Orange County!
Why Fullerton PD?
With over 150 sworn officers and nearly 20 specialty assignments, The Fullerton Police Department offers plenty of opportunities for those interested in a career in law enforcement. We pride ourselves on our family environment, where you aren’t just another number, but an integral part of the mission.
- Nearly 20 specialty assignments including School Resource Officer, SWAT, K9, Special Invesigation Unit and Narcotics
- Compressed work schedule – Patrol officers work 3 - 12.5 hour days per week with one extra 10 hour day per month. Non-uniformed officers work 4 – 10 hour days per week.
- State of the art equipment: New patrol rifles, updated fleet, new MDT computers, choice of either external vest or traditional uniforms.
- We value our family environment with yearly planned outings including Baker 2 Vegas, annual BBQ competition, Laughlin river trip, Angels game, and golf tournament just to name a few.
- Full gym with unlimited use onsite
If being part of an extended family away from home, having numerous growth opportunities afforded to you, and making a difference in people’s lives sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we encourage you to apply with the Fullerton Police Department today!