The Fullerton Police Department offers an exceptional career opportunity for men and women transitioning out of the military or that are in the National Guard/Reserve component, with excellent salaries and benefits.
The FPD offers unlimited opportunities for advancement, and the chance to make a difference in the community we serve.
PAID MILITARY LEAVE
The FPD provides 30 days per year of full pay and benefits for FPD personnel called to active duty military service or weekend drill.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Receive GI Bill benefits during academy training, if eligible
- Full pay and benefits while in the academy
- Military reserve friendly employer
- Paid monthly military drill leave for the National Guard/Reserve soldiers
- Compressed work schedule (3/12's or 4/10’s)
In addition, Military service members may be eligible for early separation from the service, up to 90 days from active duty. The Fullerton Police Department is familiar with this order and will assist police officer applicants with this process.
CONTACT the Professional Standards Bureau at (714) 738-3377 for more information!